When you visit the Websites, we, like many websites, may use "cookies," web beacons and other technologies on our Websites to help us serve users better, and to help us evaluate and improve the content or functions of our site. A cookie is a unique numeric code that we transfer to your computer so that we can keep track of your interests and/or preferences and, among other things, recognize you as a return visitor to our Websites. Web beacons are small pieces of code placed on our Websites that allow us to obtain information about website usage.
Common uses for cookies include :
- Identifying visitors who have signed into a protected website to avoid users having to submit a user name and password for every page;
- Keeping track of visitors' preferences regarding the content they would like to see and the format in which they would like to view it so they don't need to resubmit the preferences every time they visit the site;
- Keeping track of which pages visitors request to make improvements to site content and navigation;
- Engaging in analytics about how the Websites are used; and
- Collecting information about visitors’ online activities over time and across different websites when they use the Websites.
If you prefer not to receive cookies from this Website set your browser to refuse all cookies from this and other websites that you may visit. This will provide you with more control over the acceptance of cookies on your computer. However, it is possible that some portions of the Websites will not function properly or may perform more slowly if you choose to reject cookies. By using our Websites and not disabling cookies, you consent to their use. We may also provide additional options for your choices regarding cookies on the Websites.
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. While we might engage in such tracking, our Websites do not support Do Not Track requests at this time.